BREAST IMPLANT REMOVAL
- Breast implants are not made to last a lifetime. Implants can experience leaks, capsular contractures, or rupture.
- Patients often want to remove their implants because of health risks or discomfort caused by them.
- A capsulectomy is the surgical removal of scar tissue or the capsule that is hardened around the implant.
- After a consultation, we will help you decide what the best option for removal is for you.
BREAST RECONSTRUCTION AFTER MASTECTOMY
- A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating and can take a toll on you mentally and physically, which is why we want to help you get back to where you were before your diagnosis.
- Breast reconstruction can be achieved through various techniques, all with the goal of returning your breasts to natural shape, size, and symmetry.
- Breast reconstruction does not always need to be performed on both breasts, so there are options to fix the second breast through reduction or augmentation to maximize symmetricity.
MALE BREAST REDUCTION (GYNECOMASTIA)
- Gynecomastia is a condition of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men that can occur at any age.
- Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (estrogen).
- This can transiently occur during normal development of boys, resulting in gynecomastia in infants or during puberty.
- In this gynecomastia usually resolves on its own as hormone levels return to normal. In other cases, but sometimes it resolves on its own medical conditions or medical treatments can create the hormonal environment in the body that allows gynecomastia to develop.
- Gynecomastia can cause emotional discomfort and impair your self-confidence. Some men may even avoid certain physical activities and intimacy simply to hide their condition.
- Gynecomastia surgery reduces breast size in men, flattening and enhancing the chest contour. Several methods can be used including liposuction, ultrasonic liposuction, and direct excision.
- Dr. Khan’s patients have been extremely grateful and pleased with the improvements achieved with gynecomastia surgery.
BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY
- Whether you experience back and neck pain, or just feel self-conscious because of the size of your breasts, there is an available procedure to satisfy your desires.
- ExecutivePlastic and Hand Surgery Center offers a breast reduction service to make your everyday life easier and more comfortable.
- Without sacrificing nipple sensitivity or the ability to breastfeed, we can help fix any issues you have with your large breasts to allow them to be more proportionate to the rest of your body.