Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- People suffering from hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) can often feel as though there is nothing that can help them deal with their condition; these people are wrong.
- An option available to those suffering is Botox injections. While Botox is typically used to treat facial wrinkles, it can block chemical signals sent to nerves to stimulate sweat glands.
- The procedure will not completely stop all sweating, but it will help minimize it.
- The procedure is quick-lasting around 15 minutes each visit during a 7th-month duration of treatment.
- Symptoms will return gradually as Botox is not permanent, and treatment may need to be repeated.
- Confidence increases after extreme weight loss but having extra skin around the arms makes the experience feel less whole.
- Arm lift procedures allow for the correction of excess skin in the upper arm areas and allow you to leave with a better contour and more youthful appearance. Usually, the skin is removed through liposuction and excising the extra skin, and how concealed the scarring will be is based on how much skin needs to be removed.
- After surgery, people leave feeling more confident and comfortable in their own skin.
BODY CONTOURING AFTER MASSIVE WEIGHT LOSS
- Post-Bariatric Reconstruction is an excess skin removal procedure for patients who experience massive weight loss.
- The surgery will shape and tone underlying tissues own skin excess extra fat and sagging skin.
- After the surgery people are able to perform daily tasks easier and exude more confidence in their daily lives.
- Depending on certain factors, more than one procedure may be done at once as a bundle.
- Abdominoplasty – a tummy tuck – is a procedure that removes excess fat and tissue from the lower abdominal area to create a smoother and more desirable frame.
- Whether it’s because a patient wants to return to their pre-pregnancy body, or they want to cover an abdominal scar after a hernia, abdominoplasty offers patients a way to reach a point of confidence in their physical appearance.
- After the procedure, people are more likely to experience confidence and be happy with their size again.
- Burns leave people with trauma and deformities, and while we cannot help people get over the situation mentally, we can help them be comfortable in their own skin again.
- The reconstructive surgery leaves people with less scarring than usual surgery and tends to be more successful.
- Depending on the severity of the burn and how long it has been since the burning occurred, surgery may be able to be performed immediately after the injury.
- When we perform hand surgery, our main goal is to increase functionality and attractiveness.
- Whatever the issue in your hand is, we can help you in whatever way possible, primarily using one of three techniques: grafting, flap surgery, and replantation or transportation.
- Scar revision is one of the most common procedures a plastic surgeon performs.
- There are multiple ways to treat scars. Whether you opt for the quick scalpel procedure or lasers, there are options for whatever type of scar you have.
- It is recommended that you wait at least 12 months after the initial injury before deciding whether or not scar revision is necessary because the scar will be fully matured.
- Cancer diagnoses are a lot to swallow at once for people, and we understand that.
- We want to make your life as easy as possible so you don’t have to worry about your body changing.
- We can remove cancerous bodies and produce minimal scarring.
- Your health will be prioritized over your physical appearance because no surgery is without scars, but we will be able to minimize the issues.