- A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift or rejuvenation, is a procedure that lifts the eyebrows up the forehead for cosmetic purposes.
- Brow lifts are done to either minimize sagging skin or wrinkles in the forehead, eyebrow, and eyelid region..
- Brow lifts will not tighten the cheeks or treat sagging under the eye, though.
- Well defined chins make people appear more balanced.
- Weak chins can affect the way the rest of your face is perceived and can bring more attention to less desirable features, like a bigger nose.
- If you have a strong chin that you’d like reduced, a surgeon can make an incision and sculpt the bone to a more desirable size.
- Earlobe repair is a rather common procedure, as people come to help fix drooping, tears or any other problem they may experience.
- The procedure is quick, usually lasting around an hour under local anesthetic and pain is minimal.
- Children are also eligible for this service if they have protruding ears or got into their parents’ heavy jewelry and that created sagging.
- Ears can be re-pierced after procedures as well.
- There are many reasons people opt to get facial implants.
- Many people born with birth defects want to have a more average face choose to have the procedure, and people who just would like to change aspects of their face to fit their ideal beauty standards.
- Either way, there are options available for everyone.
- Each procedure is individualized to the patient and varies based on whatever result they would like to see.
BLEPHAROPLASTY / EYELID SURGERY
- Eyelid surgery is recommended for patients who have extra fat deposits above or below the eyes.
- The excess fat leaves people looking exhausted after extra stretching and sagging has occurred.
- Droopy eyelids may impair vision, which is another reason people may be interested in the procedure. While the surgery can be performed on its own, it is often paired with another, such as a facelift or brow lift.
RECONSTRUCTIVE FACIAL FLAPS
- This is a type of surgery where healthy tissue is moved to a different part of the body to replace damaged tissue, muscle mass, or cover up scarring on the face.
- This procedure is typically used after a patient has had a trauma or scarring of the face.
- It may also be performed when removing skin cancer tissues from the face.